Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Copy & Paste
Try to add a new file by copying it and pressing CTRL+V at a card. It can be a screenshot as well as a file copied from your hard drive.
After entering a card remember to click somewhere to activate this feature. It can be a grey card area or any other card section. Now you can press CTRL+V and pasting document will work.
There are 3 types of clipboard content that are supported by KanBo:
1. Document – copy a document (one file) at File Explorer at your device and paste it at a card
2. Screenshot – take a screenshot and paste it at a card
3. Text – copy a text and paste it at the text field (as before)
Pasted files and images will be uploaded to a card in the same way as drag&drop uploading.
Go to card documents and see different methods of adding documents to cards.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.