Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Moving Cards Between Boards
- Select the new board and card status.
- Press Move.
You will see confirmation of your action in card’s and board’s Activity Streams.
- Card members will have the same role in the new board. If card members are not present in the destination board, they will be removed from the card.
- If a child card is added to card, it will moved with a card.
- If there are documents in card, they will be added as new documents to the destination board.
- If there are card dates, they will be moved to the destination board.
Document sources issue
Moving card which contains documents from custom document libraries (document sources)
In this scenario, there are boards A and B. Board A contains a default Document Source and a custom one, added from another Site Collection. Board B contains a default Document Source and a custom one, added from another Site Collection which is chosen as default in this board.
There is a card C in board A, which contains 2 documents: one (1) from default Document Source and one (2) from the custom Document source. When you move card C into board B, only document 1 will be added to board B and document 2 will remain the same (it won’t be added again or overwritten).
Can I copy an existing card to another board?
Yes, you need to copy a card first and then move it to another board.
What card details will be moved with a card?
Card members (only if they are present in the second board), child cards, documents and card dates.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.