Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Every KanBo card has three major sections inside: card details on the left side, card activity stream in the center and card elements on the right side.
- Card details are used for describing the card. They are helpful in determining the purpose and character of the card. They also give you an information about other related cards, users and time dependencies.
- Card activity stream shows what is happening in a card. You can explore who created it and trace its entire existence.
- Card elements are features which make up the contents of the card. They are useful for describing task details with notes and todo lists or organizing card documents.
What are cards in KanBo?
Cards are the most fundamental units of KanBo. They can represent tasks or projects that need to be tracked and managed. Its complex structure helps with work organization.
Can I copy an existing card?
Yes, you can duplicate a card or make a card template using existing card. Then you can create new cards based on that template.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.