Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
You can add new statuses and give them meaning.
- Make sure that you are at Kanban view with card grouping by statuses option selected.
- Find + Add card status button and press it to open the definition menu.
- Here you can set the name, color and the role of the new status.
- After completing all fields select Add to save your status.
What is the purpose of card statuses?
Card status is a feature in KanBo that shows the progress of a card realization and indicate what stage your task are in.
Can I customize the initial status lists that appear when you create a new board?
Yes, you can customize the initial status lists by adding, removing, or renaming them.
What are available card groupings?
You can group cards by statuses, lists, users, due dates and labels.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.