Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Changing the Default Status
Every card must have a status assigned to it. When you create a new card, it gets default status at first. You can set any status as the default one.
- To set one status as default, hover over it and click on the more button (three dots) next to the name of the status.
- Select Set as default.
Now this status has a description Default which means that this status will be the initial one.
What is the purpose of card statuses?
Card status is a feature in KanBo that shows the progress of a card realization and indicate what stage your task are in.
What are available status roles?
You can choose from 4 different status roles options:
- Not started
- In progress
Can I customize the initial status lists that appear when you create a new board?
Yes, you can customize the initial status lists by adding, removing, or renaming them.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.