Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Card status roles are to help you with organisation of your tasks. It shows what stage your tasks are. You can change it any time.
You can choose from 4 different status options:
- Not started – The initial status by default. It points to tasks that are not currently performed.
- In progress – This status serves to indicate that a card is already in progress of completing it.
- Completed – This is a status indicating completion of the card.
- Information – A place to locate cards that contain important information but are not executable.
In order to change the role:
- Go to status list settings by pressing more button (three dots) at the status name bar.
- Select it from the drop down menu and press Add to confirm.
What is the purpose of card statuses?
Card status is a feature in KanBo that shows the progress of a card realization and indicate what stage your task are in.
How can I see card realization progress more precisely?
Every card front has a circle around the status icon, which shows the work calculation progress.
Can card be assigned to more than one status?
No, a card can only be assigned to just one status at a time.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.