Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Removing Cards from MyBoard
You can easily remove cards from MyBoard.
- Enter the card.
- Find MyBoard fiels on card details section.
- Press more button (three dots).
- Select Remove from MyBoard.
You can also use Quick Actions.
What is MyBoard?
MyBoard is a personal board that allows you to bring cards from multiple boards to one place, prioritize your workload and manage your own tasks efficiently.
How can I add a card to MyBoard?
There are two ways to add a card to MyBoard – you can add a single card by clicking the Not in MyBoard button on the card details section, or you can add multiple cards by selecting the desired cards from the “Add My Cards” option in MyBoard settings.
How to remove cards from MyBoard?
You can easily remove cards from MyBoard by clicking on the Remove from MyBoard option in the card details section or by using Quick Actions. You can make this action from the Followed cards view too, by clicking Unfollow.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.