Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Board General Info
This functionality will allow you to attach most important information about a board – it’s purpose or goals. There are fields to fill in, such us:
- Responsible person
- Estimated budget
- Start and end date
There are also information about number of members and cards at the bottom of the window. You can also check when the board was created.
Open the Board General Info
Open it using the board tile in KanBo Home Page.
- Simply hover your cursor over a board tile.
- Press on more button (three dots).
- Select the info icon.
You can also open it right from the board.
- Go to Board Menu.
- Select Board details.
Click on any field for edtion.
How can I see the number of members and cards on the board?
You can see the number of members and cards at the bottom of the Board General Info window.
Is it possible to edit the information in the Board General Info after it's been added?
Yes, simply click on the field that needs to be edited and make the desired changes.
How can I check when the board was created?
You can see when the board was created in the Board General Info window.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.