Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Here you can find general board settings like its language or background color. You can also close or delete your board at this window.
Enter general board settings:
- Go to Board menu.
- Select Settings.
- Choose General.
The pop-up window will appear. Here you can change:
- background color
- enable or disable board chat
- enable or disable deletion of cards
- close a board
- delete a board
How can I close a board in KanBo?
To close a board in KanBo, navigate to the board settings menu and select the General option. These actions can only be performed by the board owner. Closed board can be restored later.
How can I delete a board in KanBo?
To delete a board in KanBo, navigate to the board settings menu and select the General option. This action can only be performed by the board owner.
How can I change the language in a board?
Go to board settings for changing the language in a board. Only board owners have access to this settings.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.