Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
KanBo Home Page
By default, when the user enters KanBo, The KanBo Home page will be displayed.
The welcome screen shows:
- current date,
- a number of unread notifications,
- a number of card blocking by you.
On the welcome screen, user can see an intuitive and handy navigation panel located on the left side.
The navigation panel displays:
- Recent boards that will allow you to switch through the boards you use the most often,
- Board collections and elements inside them: boards and links,
- Boards where you can see every boards together,
- KanBo Settings.
By pressing Boards button you will open all your boards tiles shown together.
Pin allows you to hide or expand the navigation panel.
If you are at a specific board and want to come back to KanBo home, just click on the KanBo icon.
What does the KanBo Home page display by default?
The KanBo Home page displays the current date, the number of unread notifications, and the number of card blocking by you.
How can I see all my boards together on KanBo?
You can open all your board tiles shown together by pressing the Boards button on the navigation panel.
How can I hide or expand the navigation panel on KanBo?
You can do so by clicking on the Pin button on the navigation panel.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.