Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
You can sort search results by several options.
The results of the search are based on the user’s identity. Therefore, different users may get different outcomes for exactly the same query.
Aspects considered while displaying search results:
- assigned members
- card blockers
- creation date
- connection with MyBoard
- date of your last interaction or visit
Search results are listed per their creation date. The oldest will appear at the top of the list. It applies to comments, boards and boards collections.
The results are listed by date of last actions. The newest will appear at the top of the list. It applies to comments, boards and boards collections.
4. By due/start date
This option works for cards only. You can sort cards by its time dependencies.
Note the difference between ASC and DESC phrase:
- ASC – ascending sort
- DESC – descending sort
What are the options to specify my search results?
Try to use search filters to narrow down your search results. You can use search commands to precise your query. Change search sorting if the date is significant in this query.
Can I use KanBo Search in only one specific board?
Yes, you can limit your scope to current board by ticking the box on the right.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.