Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Card Presence Indicator
User’s avatars are visible on the right side of the card activity stream after they visit the card. Considering that you can find out who saw the recent actions.
Remember that card activities are visible also in the Board Activity Stream.
Users who are currently present in the card and seeing actions with you will be indicated with a blue blinking frame.
When someone is present in a card with you, it will be visible at the card members field too. The icon with an eye in a monitor will also be blinking blue. After you press it, the viewers list will appear.
Go to the viewers list or just hover over one’s present indicator (avatar) to see when was the last visit of this user in a card.
Are there other indicators showing someone's presence?
There is of course User’s presence indicator and typing indicator when someone is typing a comment.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.