Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Comments in cards can help you to collaborate with other KanBo users. It is a perfect tool for short conversations related to the card content. Use them to inform your co-workers about the news or ask for details.
Comments written by you are marked with light green color.
It’s easy to see whether your colleagues are typing their comments or answering your message in KanBo. Thanks to the Typing Indicator, you will see whether someone starts typing in the message box in real time.
To filter out comments from other card messages and activities, set the detail level of the card’s activity stream to Comments.
Edit a comment
You have a possibility to edit your comment only for five minutes after sending. Otherwise, the impact on the organization could be too dangerous. In KanBo, we believe that you shouldn’t change the past and rather correct it by writing another message.
- Hover over a message.
- Press more button (three dots).
- Select Edit.
You can’t remove your message after 5 minutes either.
What is the difference between chat and comments?
Comments are located in the card activity stream. Only users who are following the card will get notified about new comments. Board chat is more like a public place. Every board member will be notified of new messages.
Can I edit my comment later?
You can edit or delete your comment only for 5 minutes after sending.
Can I see when someone is typing a comment?
If you are in the card where someone is typing a comment, you will see the typing indicator with user’s avatar.
How do I get someone to be notified of my comment if they are not following the card?
Use @mentions to tag user in a comment.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.