Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
While you keep working on the tasks, you may need to mention other users to e.g. notify them about updates, request feedback, alert them about issues or tag them in discussions.
Draw the people’s attention to some piece of information by mentioning users in your
Your team members will note that someone is writing about them because the KanBo notification system. It will let them know about it in the real time on the web and also on their mobile devices.
Two ways of mentioning
There are more than one method to mention someone. They both works in every text field in KanBo.
- Type @ and start typing user’s name or surname. Click the name of the person you would like to mention or press enter to mention them.
- Another way is just dragging an avatar of the user and dropping it at the text field. Confirm action by clicking Mention user.
If the person is not a member of the specific Board in which you're mentioning them, you will be asked if you'd like to invite them.
If you mention someone on an app item and they don't already have access, then they will get access to that single item automatically.
Do I need to mention users to get them notified about board chat messages?
No, every board member will be notified about new chat message. Mentions in the board chat are only used to show who you’re directing your message to.
What is the difference between chat and comments?
Comments are located in the card activity stream. Only users who are following the card will get notified about new comments. Board chat is more like a public place. Every board member will be notified of new messages. You can give likes to chat messages.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.