Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Adding the KanBo Modern Webpart to Your SharePoint Site
You can add the KanBo Modern Webpart to as many SharePoint pages as you like, even multiple times if you need to display different Boards or Board Views on the same SharePoint Page.
First you have to make sure that the KanBo Modern Webpart has been added to your SharePoint. For more information please check out this article.
- Navigate to the SharePoint Site Collection where you want to display your KanBo content in.
- Click on the settings icon in the top right and go to Add an app.
- Find KanBo Modern Webpart and click on Add.
After that, this message should show up.
- Go back to the SharePoint Site.
- Click on Edit.
- Move your mouse below the Documents section to reveal a plus button. Click it.
- Click on KanBo Modern Webpart.
Now we need to configure our webpart.
- Press the edit icon on the left of the box.
- Choose the Board and Board View.
Now your Webpart has loaded.
Click on Republish to make the changes available to everyone.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.