Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
In order to create new document folders in document libraries with the integration of KanBo and Power Automate:
- Go to https://emea.flow.microsoft.com and create a new flow.
- In “new step”, go to Custom.
- Select your KanBo connector
- Pick Get Board Default Document Source URL.
- Choose the board (or use the Board ID) that the Document Folder should be added to.
- Next, look for the Get all lists and libriaries operation and add it to the flow.
- In Site Address choose Enter Custom Value.
- Choose the Site URL variable.
- Go to Control.
- Add a Condition branch.
- For the condition, choose the DisplayName value.
After that, the whole conditional branch will be put into an Apply to each Action.
- In the second Choose a value, type in “Documents”.
The final Conditional branch should look like this:
- In the If yes branch, add the Create new folder operation.
- In Site address, use the same “Site Url” variable You used in step 7.
- In List or Library choose Name.
- In the folder path, type the Name of the folder (if needed, type the path in which the folder should be created).
The final action should look like this:
- After that, save the and run the flow.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.