Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
Once you reach the limits of Microsoft Planner you can easily continue in KanBo. Since a KanBo Board belongs to the same Microsoft Team (Microsoft 365 Group) you can import all Microsoft Planner cards including its details (even documents and comments).
In seconds you can continue in KanBo. The user permission will be the same. You can also add a Teams KanBo Tab and remove the Planner Tab.
In order to import a plan to an existing Board:
- Open board settings by pressing more button.
- Select Import from MS Planner.
- Paste link to the Plan.
- Decide, if you want to import documents and users.
- Press Import.
Your Plan will be imported to KanBo in a couple of minutes.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.