Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Applying Board Templates to Existing Boards
Besides the option to create a board using the board template, you can also apply the board template to an existing board.
- Open the board you want to change with the board template.
- Press more button (three dots) and open the board menu.
- Select Apply template.
- Choose the board template.
- Set the start and the end date for the board (optional).
- Confirm by pressing Apply.
Depending on the complexity of the board, this may take a while.
Can I copy an existing board?
Yes, you can duplicate a board or make a board template using existing board. Then you can create new boards based on that template.
Are there any ready-made templates available to use?
Yes, we offer a whole range of available board templates KanBo Business Templates for various industries and company departments.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.