Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Views in KanBo may represent a group of ideas, things to remember or the different stages of a workflow.
There are 8 types of views:
- Kanban – A collection of cards grouped horizontally. Additional option is the Kanban Swimlanes, which is two-dimensional grouping (vertical and horizontal) view.
- List – Vertically oriented way of card grouping. The lists are presented one after another in a column.
- Table – A way of presenting cards as rows in the table. It can remind you of the Excel spreadsheet.
- Calendar – This view shows you all cards that have connection with time. You can organize your schedule easily.
- Gantt chart – A bar chart which shows you a project time schedule. Cards are presented in a timeframe view and it’s easy to see their conditions on a present day. Perfect tool to manage card relations.
- Mind map – A graphical representation of the relationships between cards. The most individual and creative way of planning and task arrangement.
- Timeline – Visual representation of cards focused on the order of tasks. Use it for work prioritization.
- Chat – A place when you can share your thoughts related to the board with others.
Chat and basic Kanban view will be always created automatically.
What is a board in KanBo?
Boards are collections of cards that allow you to organize and visualize work. A board can be a product, project, resource, or organizational structure that is under continuous development. One board can have many different board views.
Can I be notified of everything that happens in the board?
Yes, follow the board to get notification about every board action.
Can I copy an existing board?
Yes, you can duplicate a board or make a board template using existing board. Then you can create new boards based on that template.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.