Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Changing the Order of Views
Drag&drop can be used to change the sequence of the views. The last view will be always the Chat.
Remember to save the changes.
If any modification is applied to an existing view (e.g. filter sorting or hiding the list at Kanban view) you will see the notification about unsaved changes. It appears at the top of the Board.
If you want to keep the changes, select Save option. If you choose to Discard your recent steps, the view will not be overridden with changes.
What is a board in KanBo?
Boards are collections of cards that allow you to organize and visualize work. A board can be a product, project, resource, or organizational structure that is under continuous development. One board can have many different board views.
Can I create two or more views of the same type?
Yes, you can create two Kanban views, Mind Map views etc. If you need an additional view due to visual issues and for your own convenience, check also how to create a personal view.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.