Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Timeline is the type of calendar with card dates marked as dots.
Red points indicate cards with past dates, orange points mark cards with a date within the present week, and grey points mark events coming in the next weeks.
Click on the dot to see card with dates on this date. You can click on any date to enter a card with this date. In the case where there are more than 2 dates coming in the same term, the dot will be bigger and will contain a number of dates for this term.
Enabling the timeline
By default, every new board has the timeline feature turned off. You can disable its presence in the Kanban view display settings.
Once you have added dates to cards in your board, they will appear as items on the timeline. Now you can click on items and move them to another date on timeline. The chosen card date will be changed accordingly to your choice.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.