Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Grouping Cards in the List View
Card grouping is a feature allowing you to see your Board in many perspectives. The method of grouping cards determines the type of displayed lists to which cards are assigned.
You can change it at a drop-down menu on the top right corner. There are several possible grouping options.
You can group by:
Card grouping by users was shown in the example above.
Grouping by none
Lists view give you a possibility to focus on cards only. By selecting card grouping by None option, you can gather all the tasks together.
Select None position at the drop-down menu.
This option is also available at the Table view but not available at the Kanban view.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.