Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Coloring the Mind Map View
1. All the lines at once
You can color the root node and the connecting lines in the Mind map view. If you change the color of the root node, other lines will get this color. If you add cards and they have relations to the root node and to other cards, the color of the root node is always being used.
2. Separate lines
You can also set the color of any card connections individually. Just hover over the line and select one. Now when you add new or existing child cards to the mentioned card, all the lines starting from that card will inherit the same color. Changing color of the root node now will not change line colors you set individually.
This functionality will extended your possibilities to give these relations even more meaning.
Can I create my own version of the board view?
When you change display settings at board view, there is an option to save, discard the changes or save it as a personal view. Only you can see a personal view, but every card action will be visible for everyone in the board.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.