Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Creating the Mind Map View
In order to create a new Mind map view:
- Press + button to add a new view.
- Select Mind map view.
- Enter a name.
Please note that you can add as many Mind map views as you need.
- Click on Add button to confirm.
Now you can see a blank map with the root element in the center. It has the name of the view you entered in the previous step.
If you want to change the name of the root node, you will need to change the name of the view.
Can I create two or more views of the same type?
Yes, you can create two Kanban views, Mind Map views etc. If you need an additional view due to visual issues and for your own convenience, check also how to create a personal view.
Can I decide which cards will be added to the board?
Yes, in the Mind Map view you can select and add cards to the board manually.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.