Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Managing Cards with the Timeline View
Change card groups
With the Timeline view you can set card grouping by:
and change them by moving cards vertically.
Use the Timeline view to update progress of the work. Change card statuses:
- Select card grouping by statuses option.
- Move cards between the groups using drag and drop.
Move more cards at once. Try multiselection with ctrl button pressed, then use drag and drop to change their location. Remember to deselect cards at the end.
Create new cards
Add new cards right from the Timeline view:
- Click on any date column.
- Enter the name of the new card.
- Select the card template (optional).
- Press Add.
Move cards horizontally
Change card dates by moving cards left or right. Learn more about adjusting card dates in Timeline view.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.