Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Managing MyBoard Permissions
You can invite your co-workers to MyBoard and share your current tasks, their status and priorities with them. Using the MyBoard starts making your work visible in such a way that it might help others, i.e. managers can see the actual workload and planning in real-time from your personal perspective.
You can give your colleagues access to your MyBoard:
- Press more button (three dots) next to your name.
- Choose Users.
- Add users by using +Add at Visitors section.
- Select users you would like to give access to and click on + Add selected.
To remove the user from your MyBoard:
- Go to Users section.
- Hover over this user.
- Select more button.
- Click on Remove from group.
Be a Visitor
To visit someone’s MyBoard, you might click on his avatar anywhere in KanBo and choose MyBoard.
To see other user's MyBoard you must be given access from him or her.
You cannot move cards around in other user’s MyBoard.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.