KanBo and Microsoft Power Automate Integration: Activation
Table of Contents
- Go to this adress.
- Select Data and Custom Connectors.
- Add new custom connector.
- Select import from OpenApi file.
- In your Custom Connector -> General, do the following:
- Upload a logo
- Select icon background color, should be #ffffff
- Go to Security tab.
- Contact email@example.com for details to be pasted there.
- Save the custom connector.
- Now you can go to My Flows.
- Create a Flow:
Here you must select a trigger which will enable your flow. In case of “when a new email arrives” the flow will start only when you receive a new email. Create the flow.
In Flow, make sure to configure the trigger accordingly to your needs.
- Create a new step and select KanBo.
- Now select an action.
- In action, select Sign in.
- Authorize your KanBo by typing its address and selecting OK. Use address without https like kanbo.mydomain.com.
- Select Allow during authorization procedure.
When a connection is made, you can start running actions - see more here.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.