Card details are used for describing the card. They are helpful in determining the purpose and character of the card. They also give you information about other related cards, users, and time dependencies.
Except for two – Space and Card Completion you can modify card details from the card level.
Modify card details
Use the left section of the card to control the workflow. Here you can:
- change the status of the card
- change the card list
- change the list at My Space
- add users to the card and see its followers and viewers
- add and remove a label or even create a new one
- add card dates and set reminders
- add a relation with any existing card or create a new related one
You can also make a card detail modification with the Quick Actions menu.
Use space display settings to add or remove card details on the card front. Remember to save the changes.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.