Learn the Basics
Level Up Your Work
KanBo provides a set of roles that can be used to give users responsibility for different areas. Roles are related to the management of settings, documents, and other users.
10 KanBo roles can be assigned to a user:
- Global Settings
- access to global settings
- Roles Assignment
- viewing user roles
- adding and removing roles from users
- refreshing license status
- getting license ID
- adding sync targets
- getting plugin forms
- adding and managing groups
- resyncing and removing sync targets and users
- configuring the Elastic Search connection
- Adding KanBo Users
- adding new users to KanBo
- activating and deactivating users
- changing user license
- add groups
- Adding Spaces
- adding spaces
- copying spaces
- changing the order of space templates
- changing the space removal settings and the default space template
- setting spaces as public
- setting space Collections as public
- accessing space and space Collections templates
- downloading and uploading space and space Collections templates
- Document Sources
- adding and removing document sources
- renaming document sources
- repairing document sources
Yes, use KanBo roles to decide who is responsible for different KanBo areas like global settings or document sources.
Only users with the Roles Assignment role can manage user roles.
Yes, if you are the space owner. Drag the user’s avatar and drop it on another permission level.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.