Card users are users assigned to cards. Every card you are connected with by being a card user automatically appears in your My Space. You will get notified about actions related to that card.
There are two types of card users:
- Responsible Person – a user who is supervising the task
- Co-Worker – a user who participates in the performance of the task
In the space view, you can see only the avatar of the Responsible Person. The number in a circle shows how many Co-Workers have the card.
Add a card user
There are three ways to add users to the card. Once you have opened the space, you can choose one of them:
- Open the card and click + Add user inside the card Users section.
- Drag & Drop a user to a card.
- Use Quick Actions.
You can drag & drop a user both in a space and card level (using a card activity stream).
Remove a card user
Remove the user you want to detach from the card. You can make it from the card level.
- Open the space.
- Enter the card.
- Click on the user’s avatar.
- Select Remove from card from the drop-down menu.
Of course. There is no limit of users assigned to a card as Co-Workers but there can be only one Responsible Person.
You become a card user by being attached to a card by other users or by yourself.
Yes, you can choose to remove yourself from the card.
If the Responsible Person is removed from the card, the next Co-Worker on the list will become the new Responsible Person.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.