Learn the Basics
Level Up Your Work
Adding KanBo Modern Webpart to Your SharePoint Site
You can add the KanBo Modern Webpart to as many SharePoint pages as you like, even multiple times if you need to display different spaces or space views on the same SharePoint Page.
First, you have to make sure that the KanBo Modern Webpart has been added to your SharePoint. For more information please check out this article.
- Navigate to the SharePoint Site Collection where you want to display your KanBo content in.
- Click on the settings icon in the top right and go to Add an app.
- Find KanBo Modern Webpart and click on Add.
After that, this message should show up.
- Go back to the SharePoint Site.
- Click on Edit.
- Move your mouse below the Documents section to reveal a plus button. Click it.
- Click on KanBo Modern Webpart.
Now we need to configure our webpart.
- Click on the edit icon on the left of the box.
- Choose the space and space view.
Now your Webpart has loaded.
Click on Republish to make the changes available to everyone.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.