Learn the Basics
Level Up Your Work
Closing and Restoring Spaces
Don’t need your space anymore? Closing the space is a good idea if you feel you may need to return to this project later. On the other hand, if you’re sure you want to delete it permanently, see the instructions for deleting a space.
How to close the space?
To close the space:
- Open the space.
- Click More (three-dot menu) on the top bar.
- Click Settings.
- Select General.
- Click Close space.
- Confirm your action on the pop-up window.
The closed space will be marked with the lock icon on its tile.
How to restore the space?
You can see all your spaces that are closed.
- Go to the Navigation Panel.
- Enter the Spaces section.
- Select Closed spaces.
- Hover over the space you want to restore.
- Click on the three-dot menu button.
- Select Reopen space.
Only space owners can close a KanBo space.
Only the space owner can restore a closed KanBo space. Visit the Closed Spaces section in Spaces, hover over the space you want to restore and select Reopen space.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.