You can use the old space to create a new, similar one without having to recreate all the cards and settings from scratch. Reuse your own work.
How to duplicate a space?
Learn how to copy a space:
- Open the space.
- Click More (the three-dots menu).
- Select Copy Space.
Another way to make this action is by selecting this option from the space tile.
- Then, you need to enter the name of the new space. Optionally you can set a start and end date or change the default background color.
- If there were document sources, you must decide, if you want to:
- or don’t include documents at all.
- Then you must select to create New Office 365 Group or attach it to an existing one.
- Click Copy.
Yes, during space duplication you can decide if you want to copy, attach, or don’t include space documents at all. You can also change the name and background color during the duplication process.
Space owners, members, and visitors will not be copied.
Yes, you can copy a space or make a space template using an existing space.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.