Learn the Basics
Level Up Your Work
Deleting Card Statuses
You can delete a card status without losing your cards. All cards assigned to that card status will be moved to another one. There are two ways to delete the card status.
1. Deleting card statuses using groupings
To delete a card status:
- Open a space.
- Click on the three-dots button at the status name bar.
- Select Delete.
- Choose a new status for cards from the status you want to delete.
2. Deleting card statuses using space menu
This way is comfortable when there are more card statuses.
- Enter a space.
- Open the space menu with the More button.
- Select Card statuses.
- Hover over the card status.
- Click on the three-dots button.
- Select Remove.
- Choose the new card status for cards assigned to deleted card status.
Card status is a feature in KanBo that shows the progress of a card realization and indicates what stage your task is in.
You can choose from 4 different status roles options:
- Not started
- In progress
Yes, you can customize the initial card statuses by adding, removing, or renaming them.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.