Creating Space Templates Using Existing Spaces
Once you have a well-organized and useful space, you can create a template from it.
- Open the space.
- Click More (the three-dot menu button) and open the space menu.
- Select Create space template.
- Enter a name.
- Set the background color, and start and end dates (optional).
- If there were document sources, you must decide whether to:
- or don’t include any documents at all.
- Then choose whether you want to create a new Office 365 Group or attach it to an existing one.
- Click Add.
Now you can use it to create new spaces.
Yes, you can edit a space template by opening it and making the necessary changes. However, any spaces created using the old version of the template will not be affected by the changes.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.