Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Creating the Timeline View
In order to create a new Timeline view:
- Press + button to add a new view.
- Select the Timeline option.
- Enter a name.
Please note that you can add as many views of this kind as you need. You can decide if they are personal (or not).
- Press Add to confirm.
For more information check how to work with board views.
Can I create two or more views of the same type?
Yes, you can create two Kanban views, Mind Map views etc. If you need an additional view due to visual issues and for your own convenience, check also how to create a personal view.
Can I copy an existing board?
Yes, you can duplicate a board or make a board template using existing board. Then you can create new boards based on that template.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.