Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
You cannot restore deleted cards. Learn about card archivization if you want to have a possibility to see to the card again later.
In order to delete a card:
- Go to card menu by pressing more.
- Select Delete option.
- Confirm your choice.
There is a possibility to delete a card with quick actions too.
What are cards in KanBo?
Cards are the most fundamental units of KanBo. They can represent tasks or projects that need to be tracked and managed. Its complex structure helps with work organization.
How to prevent other users from accidentally deleting cards?
As the board owner, you can disable the ability to delete cards for other users. This option is located in the board settings.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.