Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Editing Documents in Browser
You can edit documents using Desktop App or Browser. If you want to choose the second option, follow the instruction below.
Find a document you want to edit. You can do it from the Board Documents or Card Documents level.
- Hover over a document and hit more (three dots) button.
- Select Open in Browser. Your document will be opened online.
Document will be opened in online editor. Go to edit mode with the drop down menu on the top bar.
- Press Edit Document.
- Select Edit.
The changes you made will appear immediately in all places where the document is present. You can find out about them with document references.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.