Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
When you start following a board, you will receive all notifications from actions that were made by other users in all cards.
After you start following the board activities, an eye icon will appear on the top board bar.
In order to follow a board:
- Go to Board Menu by pressing more button (three dots).
- Select Follow.
You will receive information about every action in a board.
You can unfollow the board exactly the same way.
Can I see all boards that I am following in one place?
Yes. Go to KanBo navigation panel and select Boards. You can also go to MyBoard and select Kanban view with grouping by boards. You will see all cards you are following segregated by boards.
How can I tell if I am already following a board in KanBo?
If you are already following a board in KanBo, you will see an eye icon on the top bar of the board.
Is it possible to follow a specific card within a board in KanBo?
Yes, you can follow only one or more cards within a board in KanBo by following card option. You can also follow a specific list, which means following all cards assigned to that list.
How do I stop receiving notifications for a specific card while still following the overall board in KanBo?
To stop receiving notifications for a specific card while still following the overall board in KanBo, click on the card menu and select Unfollow Card.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.