Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Sometimes there is a need to draw other users attention to a specific line of text. Use Rich Text to improve your notes with visual editing.
Activate Rich Text by pressing icon in a text field.
Rich text is available to use in:
- Todo items in To do list
- Messages in a Board Chat.
You can make your text bold, italic or underlined.
Where can I use rich text?
You can use rich text in comments, notes, SubItems in ToDo list, messages in a board chat.
How to improve my notes?
You can use rich text formatting in your notes, such as bold, italics, underline, numbering, pointing, etc. Try to make checklists too.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.