Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
You can select from many filtering options to adjust the view to your needs.
You can find filtering section on the top right corner of the board.
Example below presents how to apply filtering by users from the bar on the top right corner. After that action only cards where the chosen person is assigned to will be shown.
There are several options of filtering. You can filter by:
- any typed text
- card status
- card list
- users (person responsible)
- card dates
- creation date
- card age
- completed date
- card relations
- card blockers
- card issues
Try to combine different filters together.
How can I find information more easily?
Use card lists to categorize your tasks and add labels in different colors to customize your workspace. Set the card grouping to desired option. In case of big boards with many cards, use card filtering.
Can I choose the cards I want to see in a board manually?
There is an option to select and add specific card to the board in Mind Map view.
How can I find a card when I don't know its board?
Use KanBo search which is a complex tool and will help you to find a card.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.