Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Timeline view is a powerful feature in KanBo app that provides a visual representation of all the tasks and activities that need to be completed over a specific period. It allows teams to see a project’s progress, deadlines, and dependencies in a single view, making it easier to plan and manage their work. This view is particularly useful for teams working on complex projects with multiple stages and dependencies.
Use this view to adjust the dates of your projects in fast and easy way. Try to complete cards in sequence, not overloading yourself with too many activities at once. Use Timeline view to control the workload and learn to prioritize your tasks.
The main purpose of this view is to organize the tasks you have to do and determine the order of activities.
Learn how to:
- create a new Timeline view
- manage cards with the Timeline view – create new cards and change their groups
- adjust card dates with Timeline view to prioritize your work
- customize the Timeline view
Every card in Timeline view is treated as a separate task. There is even an option to hide card names and concentrate on scheduling work only. If you want to focus on card relations and their time dependencies, try Gantt Chart view.
Current time bar
The blue vertical bar in the center will highlight the present time unit (day/week/month/year etc.). This makes easier for you to inspect timeframes of cards bars against the current date.
Watch the timeline and try to move tasks if there are too much to do, and place it where you can see free space.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.