Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
In KanBo you can work on one source file together with your co-workers. Each change is visible in real time. Forget about multiple versions of the same document. Share the one actual file with others.
When the document is attached to multiple cards, its changes will be visible in every of them. Old version will be replaced with the new one automatically. It also means that every person who is following the card will get notification about that fact.
The changes you made will appear immediately in all places where the document is present. You can find out about them with document references.
Documents are one of Card Elements, that’s why information about its modification will be shown in the card activity stream.
Two ways of editing
For your convenience there are two ways you can edit a document:
no matter what you choose, your document will behave the same.
Note that edition of downloaded document will results in no updates in the source document.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.