Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Board chat is the place where board members can talk about things that are not related to any particular card.
Messages written by you are marked with light green color.
There are functionalities like: mentioning, likes, replying, sorting by newest post or thread. You can also add Rich text to your messages.
Of course, you will never miss a conversation because the Board Chat is integrated with your notifications counter.
To enter the chat, select the Chat button in the Board views.
Enabling the board chat
Board chat is an option. The board owner can decide if it is needed. Activation of the chat is available in the Board Settings.
What is the difference between chat and comments?
Comments are located in the card activity stream. Only users who are following the card will get notified about new comments. Board chat is more like a public place. Every board member will be notified of new messages. You can give likes to chat messages.
Can I edit my chat messages later?
No, there is no edit or delete chat messages option.
Can I see when someone is typing a chat message?
No, typing indicator works only with comments in card activity stream.
Do I need to mention users to get them notified about chat messages?
No, every board member will be notified about new chat message. Mentions in board chat are only used to show who you’re directing your message to.
How to enable board chat?
Only board owners can enable board chat with Board Settings.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.