Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Sending Card Comments as Email Messages
This feature makes you able to write a comment/message in a card and additionally mark it for sending to an Email recipient. In combination with a public Email address of a card, you are able to communicate with external users as they will reply to the card directly.
When you write a comment, you can select card to be sent as an email.
- Enter the card.
- Write a comment
- Select Send as email from the drop-down menu.
You will be asked to create an incoming email address. Thanks to this, users will be able to reply to this email.
- Create a custom or random email address.
- Now you can select one or more emails to which your message will be sent.
- Press Send button to send a message.
The comment will be visible in a card and board’s activity streams with information to whom the message was sent.
In a moment, your recipients will receive emails similar to this from a public card email address. If you have the Incoming Emails feature enabled, you can reply to this email and your reply will be added to a card in a couple of minutes.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.