Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Creating Board Templates Using Existing Boards
Only users with Adding Boards and Templates roles assigned can create board templates. Go to KanBo roles for more information.
If you have a well-arranged and useful board, you can create a template out of it.
- Open the board.
- Press more button (three dots) and open the board menu.
- Select Create board template.
- Type a name.
- Set the background color, start and end date (optional).
- If there were document sources, you must decide, if you want to:
- or don’t include documents at all.
- Then select to create New Office 365 Group or attach to existing one.
- Press on Add.
Now you can use it to create new boards.
When you create a new board using this board template, you will be asked again whether you want to create a new Office 365 Group or attach to an existing one.
A freshly created board will have the same structure as the template, according to the following rules:
- features that will be copied:
- list‘s positions, names, roles and colors
- documents (optional)
- archived cards
- card statuses
- card relations (card relations between boards will not be copied)
- features that will not be copied:
Are there any ready-made templates available to use?
Yes, we offer a whole range of available board templates KanBo Business Templates for various industries and company departments.
Are KanBo Business Templates available for free?
Yes, everyone has free access to our Business Templates.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.