Learn the Basics
- Adding Cards to MyBoard
- Adding Users to Boards
- Board General Info
- Board Settings
- Boards in KanBo
- Closing and Restoring Boards
- Creating Boards
- Deleting Boards
- Duplicating Boards
- Following Boards
- Moving Boards between Different KanBo Environments
- Personal and Shared Board View
- Removing Cards from MyBoard
- Renaming Boards
- Attaching and Detaching Documents in Cards
- Board Documents
- Card Documents
- Deleting Documents
- Document References
- Document Sources
- Downloading Documents
- Editing Documents
- Editing Documents in Browser
- Editing Documents in Office Applications
- Renaming Documents
- Uploading or Creating Documents in Cards
Level Up Your Work
- Advanced KanBo Actions in Power Automate
- Creating a KanBo Board Attached to a Subfolder Created by Power Automate
- Creating Document Folders in Document Libraries Created by KanBo with Power Automate
- Exporting Board Views to Excel
- KanBo and Azure Logic Apps Integration
- Power Automate Integration: Triggers and Actions
- Seamless Import from Microsoft Planner to KanBo
- Synchronizing KanBo with Outlook Calendar and Outlook Tasks
- Using the KanBo Outlook App
Konzept der Ansichten
Lists are one of the card features that can be really helpful in organizing your work. It is a perfect way for setting categories to your Board because every card can be assigned to one List only.
List icon represents two cards grouped in one column – list.
Your Lists can be visible as lists (with card grouping by Lists option) or as a card detail (you can add it in Display settings).
Card grouping by Lists at Kanban view (above) and List view (below).
Every card can be assigned to one List only.
Grouping by Lists
Select Lists position from the card grouping menu.
This option is available at:
Add a new List
- Select Kanban view.
- Set card grouping by Lists option.
There will be only one List at first – Unassigned. Before you create new Lists and move cards to them, all cards are waiting in Unassigned List.
- Press + Add list button on the right next to existing lists.
- Set the name and color of the new List.
- Press Add to confirm.
Can I add a description to the card list?
Yes, you can add list description to your card lists.
Was this article helpful?
Please, contact us if you have any additional questions.